Down Payment Matching
Hyundai, BoostUp, and your family and friends are teaming up to help you buy a new Hyundai.
BoostUp.com is a social savings website where consumers can save money to be used for a down payment on a vehicle purchase – this can be their own money, or money they are gifted by family and friends. Hyundai will match dollar for dollar up to $500 for a customer that purchases or leases a new Hyundai using their BoostUp account funds as a down payment.
Got $10? Put it in your account, and we’ll match it. Got $100? We’ll match that too. Whatever you got, up to $500, we’ll match it. You’ll have a $1,000 before you know it.
Here’s What You’ll Need
Getting started is very simple. Sign up for a BoostUp.com account and start saving. Once you’re ready to purchase a brand-new Hyundai, use your savings from BoostUp towards the down payment and we’ll match it up to $500. When you’re ready to buy your brand-new Hyundai, follow the steps on your BoostUp account to create a certificate and visit your local Hyundai dealer.
- Offer is valid through September 30, 2017.
- Customers must have a BoostUp account that has been opened for at least 30 days before they can make a vehicle purchase with their BoostUp funds. BoostUp account can be used again 30 days after your last purchase, cannot be applied to multiple purchases on the same day. BoostUp account is not transferable, must be used by the account holder.
- Customers must purchase an eligible new Hyundai vehicle from a participating Hyundai dealership during the program period. Eligible vehicles include new select 2016 – 2018 model-year Hyundai vehicles.
- Customers must use the funds from their BoostUp account towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new Hyundai vehicle. Hyundai will offer a dollar-to-dollar matching incentive up to $500.
- Incentive must be used as down payment assistance towards the purchase or lease of the eligible new Hyundai vehicle. New Hyundai vehicle must be delivered from dealer stock.
- Customers who do not have a BoostUp account.
- Customers who do not use the funds from their BoostUp account to purchase or lease the eligible new Hyundai vehicle.
- Employees of HMA, HMMA, HCA, or Dealership Employees participating in Hyundai Circle Plan E or Plan Z.